1/10/06

a nasty joke




Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert was sitting in his office wondering how to invade Lebanon when his telephone rang. Beirut's most famous imaginary character announces to him in a heavily accented voice:


"This is Abul Abed and I am calling to tell you that we are officially declaring war on you." "How big is your army?" replies Olmert.


"Right now," said Abul Abed, "there is myself, my cousin Mustafa, my next-door neighbor Abu Khaled, and the whole team from the teahouse. That makes eight!" Olmert paused.


"I must tell you Abul Abed, that I have 1 million men in my army waiting to move on my command."


Abul Abed paused, then said: "Mr. Olmert, the war is still on! We have managed to acquire some infantry equipment!" "And what equipment would that be Abul Abed?", Olmert asked. "Well sir, we have two Mercedes 180s, and a truck." "I must tell you Abul Abed that I have 10,000 bombers and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to 2 million!"


"Mr. Olmert, we have to call off this war," said Abul Abed. "I'm sorry to hear that," said Olmert. "Why the sudden change of heart?"


"Well," said Abul Abed, "we've come to realize that there is no way we can feed 2 million prisoners!

"MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Copyright © Demetrios the Traveler
(
Brexians lair)


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: