2/8/06

THANK YOU PALLAS....


we have talked of many things
Laughed and fantasized
I have been naughty
You set me straight
I asked you to forgive me
You sent me love and understanding
I grow closer to your strength
Safe with your assertiveness
No matter what happens
I’ll be better for it
You are a friend above all
A solid rock for me to lean on
When life throws hurtful stones
I believe in you
With all my heart, my soul
If these words scare you
Don’t be afraid of them
I believe in you
This revelation is the reason why
I know you are my friend
I can tell you anything
And you will understand
Passion may make me blind
And I become the shrew of selfishness
You set me straight
Friendship keeps me loyal and calm
I know that no matter what happens
We’ll both be fine with it all
And remain the truest of friends.

----Pallas

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: